Instagram, with more than 500 million active users every day, is one of the most popular social media platforms globally. As its users are increasing every day, everyone is trying to grow their page and followers. However, many users who have lots of followers have a low engagement rate which means most of their followers are fake and inactive. In this article, we’ll show you how to remove followers on Instagram and grow your page organically.
Are you looking for a safe unfollow tool to clean your Instagram page? AiGrow is what you are looking for. “Try AiGrow for free”.
Why do you need to remove your Instagram followers?
To answer this question, first, you need to know about the Instagram engagement rate. Your account’s engagement rate is a measurement of how much your followers are active and interact with you. The engagement rate is typically calculated by the number of likes and comments you get, and it’s about 4.7% for a normal account. Also, based on the new Instagram algorithm, the more engagement you have, your posts will be shown to more users.
If your engagement rate is less than 4, it means that most of your followers are fake or inactive; This will decrease your reach and growth. In the following, we’ll show you how to remove followers on Instagram to fix this issue.
How to remove followers on Instagram?
Now to start fresh and grow your engagement rate, you need to delete all the inactive accounts. To do this, you can use an Instagram management tool such as AiGrow to unfollow your followers.
AiGrow is an Instagram management and growth service with different features to help you manage your account, including a powerful unfollow tool. Here is how to use this feature:
- First, signup on AiGrow’s website for free and log into your account.
- Click “Add Instagram Account” and use your Instagram login information to connect it to AiGrow.
- Select “Manage Account”.
- In the “Growth tab, scroll down to the activity box and turn on “UnFollow.”
- Now, this platform starts unfollowing users safely to clean your account.
To Unfollow users, AiGrow connects you to a dedicated account manager to find inactive accounts and delete them; In other words, the active users won’t get deleted.
You can also find inactive users who don’t like your posts, add comments, or view your stories and unfollow them manually. This will take more time for you, and it’s hard to find inactive users. But with AiGrow, it’s a piece of cake.
How to grow your Instagram account?
Now that you know how to remove followers on Instagram, you can clean your account from fake and spam accounts. After that, you can start growing your Instagram page organically and gain real followers to increase your engagement rate.
Share content more often
The first tip to start growing your page is to share interesting posts and stories more often. In the beginning, try to share at least one post and one story every day to help your accounts grow and attract users’ attention. To do that, you can draft your posts or use an Instagram scheduler for sharing your posts. Another tool that AiGrow provides for you is an Instagram post, story, and IGTV scheduler. Here is how to use this tool:
- Log into your AiGrow account and select Manage Account.
- Open the “Posts & Scheduling” tab and select “Schedule”.
- To schedule an Instagram post, select “Feed”.
- You can upload 10 photos and short videos in the opened window and convert a video from YouTube.
- Next, add your top hashtags, location, write your caption, and set your publishing dates( you can also share your post immediately).
- When you are done, click “Submit”.
Share creative content
To engage your followers and attract new users, try to share creative and better content than your competitors. Here are some ideas:
- Use Instagram reel videos: Similar to TikTok videos that went viral in a short time; there is a chance that the same thing happens for the Instagram reel.
- Run Q&As on Instagram stories: It’s a fun way to interact with your followers and increase your engagement rate.
- Share IGTV videos: You can share videos longer than one minute on IGTV to talk with your followers.
- Share swipe-up stories: If you have more than 10k followers or a verified account, you can link your stories to an external URL.
- Use Live videos: Live videos help you talk directly with your friends, ask questions, and respond to theirs.
Use a growth service
Another tool that AiGrow provides for its users is an organic growth tool to help users increase their followers faster. With this tool, you can target users and gain more than 300 new followers every month. These users are entirely targeted and organic so, you won’t get any fake followers. Also, this platform doesn’t use any automation that bans or shadowban your account. Here is how to use this tool:
- First, log into your AiGrow’s account and select “Manage Account”.
- In the Growth tab, you can target users by Hashtags, Locations, or a competitor’s followers.
- In the Activity box, turn on “Follow” and “UnFollow” so your account manager can start gaining followers.
- Click “Start Growth.”
After a few seconds, the AI engine provides you with a list of potential users interested in your service. By purchasing one of AiGrow’s growth plans, you start following and unfollowing them automatically in a safe way to increase your followers. These plans are from 99$ to 199$ per month and can bring you more than 300 new followers every month.
Note: AiGrow is an entirely safe platform that prevents your account from getting banned or shadowbanned.
If you want to use Instagram professionally to grow your account and business, you need active followers. Otherwise, your engagement rate decreases and your posts will not be shown to users. In this article, we showed you how to remove followers on Instagram and, after that, organically grow your account. So if you are ready for a fresh start on Instagram, try AiGrow for free now.