Over the past few years, Instagram has changed its algorithm a lot. Based on the newest algorithm in 2022, the more engagement for your account, your post will be visible to more users. To increase your posts’ reach, you need to know the best time to post on Instagram.
In this article, we’ll show you how to find the best time to post on Instagram and schedule your posts and Stories for those hours.
If you are looking for an Instagram scheduler to publish your posts at the best times, try AiGrow for free.
How to find the best time to post on Instagram?
By finding the best time to post on Instagram, you can maximize your reach and visibility. Here are two ways to find the best times for your account:
Use your followers’ location
Since Instagram is popular globally and has many users from all around the world, you might have followers from different countries and time zones. That’s why you need to know your followers’ locations. If you have an Instagram business profile, follow these steps to find out your audience location:
- Go to your profile and tap Insights.
- Tap the Audience tab.
- Here you can view your followers’ top locations, ages, and gender.
Use Instagram Insights
If you have an Instagram business profile, you can use your insights to analyze your engagement rate and activity. To access your Instagram Insights data, go to your profile and tap the insights icon. On the Insight homepage, you can see how many followers and visitors you have gained during the past week. By scrolling down, you can see impressions, the number of views of each post, likes, and comments. This way, you can see when most of your followers in your timezone were active.
Besides that, here is a short answer for the best time to post on Instagram on different days:
- Mondays: 6 AM-10 AM
- Tuesday: 7 PM-10 PM
- Wednesday: Around 11 AM
- Thursday: The best day for sharing posts is between 2 PM-3 PM.
- Friday: 11AM-12AM
- Saturday: Around 10 AM.
- Sunday: 7-8 AM
These hours are based on a few facts: Most users check their cellphones right after they wake up, during the launch times, and before sleeping.
Schedule your posts for your best times
Now that you know the best time to post on Instagram, you can start sharing content. But remembering the peak hours every time you want to share a post or story is challenging. That’s why we want to introduce you to the best Instagram scheduler for automatically sharing posts, Stories, and IGTVs.
AiGrow Instagram post scheduler
AiGrow is an Instagram management and growth service that provides you with different tools to grow your account, gain more followers, and increase your engagement rate. Some of its main features are:
- Post and Story scheduler
- Dedicated account manager
- Up to 300 new followers every month
- Automated direct message
- Hashtag and Account Monitoring
- Repost content on Instagram
- All-in-one bio-link
With this platform, you can schedule your posts to be published at the best times. To schedule an Instagram post, follow these steps:
1. Signup on AiGrow’s website for free and log into your account.
2. Click on Add Instagram Account. Here you can add more than 80 accounts and manage them together.
3. Select Manage Account to start scheduling.
4. From the Posts&Scheduling tab, Click Schedule.
5. To schedule an Instagram post, choose Feed.
6. In the opened window, you can upload your photos, tag users, write a caption, etc.
7. When you are done with details, tap schedule and set your publishing time(s).
8. Click Schedule.
To schedule Instagram Stories, follow these steps:
- Log into your account and select Manage Instagram Account.
- Click the Post and Scheduling tab.
- Click Schedule.
- Choose Story.
- Here, you can upload up to 25 photos and videos, add a background, tag users, and more.
- Tap Schedule and choose your best times.
As Instagram’s users are increasing every day, everyone is trying to gain more followers and increase their reach. By finding the best time to post on Instagram and sharing at those times, you can maximize your reach. In this article, we showed you how to find them also, we introduced you to AiGrow to schedule and publish your posts. So, if you are ready to grow your account, try AiGrow for free now.