Instagram has come so far in becoming popular since its beginning. Surpassing one billion users will tell you the full story. Although it seems that Instagram is for dummies, many professional businesses have risen on Instagram. However, the main idea is about increasing your Instagram followers. So, if you can increase your followers, you will have more chances of selling goods and making money on Instagram.
However, nobody says it would be easy. Increasing your followers on Instagram is getting harder and harder day by day. That’s why we are going to pass our knowledge and experience to you on this.
You are going to get some of the best Instagram growth tips, but sometimes, they are very tricky. In other words, you may face failure if you underestimate these tips. In order to avoid that, you are going to have dos and don’ts for every tip. Let’s roll!
8 Killer Tips that Will Increase Your Instagram Followers
There are many hints and tips to know how to increase your Instagram followers. However, some of them are essentials for achieving it. We brought you up 13 methods and topics that will cover at least 90% of all topics to get Instagram followers.
1. Top Apps to Increase Your Instagram Followers
When it comes to Instagram marketing, the best thing you can is outsourcing. This will include the increase of your Instagram followers. There are lots of manual Instagram growth tools you can use, but two of the best will be enough.
AiGrow is one of the best Instagram growth agencies around the world. Just go to its website, and sign up for free there. Then, you will see it’s a web app with great tools that will blow up your Instagram followers number.
You can watch this video to learn about how AiGrow can grow your account organically.
AiGrow will provide you with a dedicated professional account manager that is along with you for many aspects of managing your account. Some of their services are:
- Finding, prioritizing, and following your targeted followers
- Fulfilling your specific orders about your activity such as liking, commenting, and so on
- Designing your content if you wish so
- Handling your account so that fake accounts and ghost followers can’t damage your account’s authenticity
- Working as a consultant
However, how does AiGrow manage to target your audience? Well, let’s get to it.
Firstly, you choose your niche when adding your Instagram account to AiGrow’s dashboard. Furthermore, AiGrow establishes your audience targeting by hashtags, locations, influencers, and competitors you will provide in the following section.
In the following picture, you can see the options of order to your account manager.
One of the top Instagram apps that you can choose is Crowdfire. Crowfire helps you with four major issues: content, publishing, analytics, and mentions.
Some of the Crowdfire features are:
- Follow and unfollow competitions
- DM marketing
- Fake followers roguing
- Scheduling and reposting
- Location and hashtag targeting
- Monthly Analytics
1) Use Instagram Apps
1) Use organic and safe Instagram tools
2. Schedule Your Content
When you want to increase your followers on Instagram, you’ll need glamorous content. However, creating content takes time. And since you need to publish a post per day, it’s a tough job to do every day. So, scheduling your posts will solve the problem.
One way to use AiGrow is to use its scheduling features. Just upload your content to your AiGrow’s dashboard. Then, you can either edit them yourself or assign your account manager to design them. The good news is that you can schedule all types of content: feed post, story, and IGTV.
1) Try to schedule your content.
2) Publish eye-catching posts
1) Don’t publish unedited posts
2) Don’t spend so much time publishing your daily posts
3. Have Happy Instagram Followers
If you don’t have happy followers on Instagram, they won’t share your content. As a result, your efforts to increase your Instagram followers will be in vain. So, what can you do?
1) Follow warm conversations with your followers
1) Avoid being judgmental about opinions
4. Find Related and Converting Hashtags for Content
What are hashtags for? Hashtags are tags to content that will be discovered on Instagram more easily. That’s exactly why you should use them. However, Instagram is not very open about its usage.
For example, imagine you want to publish a post with a delicious burger photo, and you use #cosmetics. Instagram doesn’t like that irrelevancy, and your audience won’t probably find your content.
1) Find safe hashtags for your content using AiGrow’s hashtag monitoring
2) Use hashtags for all your content
3) Put your hashtags separately so that it doesn’t disfigure your caption and post
1) Your engagement drops if you use unrelated hashtags
2) Don’t use more than 15 hashtags
5. Use Instagram Reels and IGTV
Haven’t you heard about Instagram Reels? This is something new on Instagram that will increase your followers like what it does on TikTok. Making short, interesting videos will surely help you have more excitement.
However, it’s not the only feature that became popular recently. IGTVs are great because you don’t need to switch between Instagram and Youtube apps for every video. However, you should consider some limitations that Instagram has for this type of video.
Firstly, your content shouldn’t be more than 15 minutes when using the Instagram app. Secondly, you can save your Instagram lives as IGTV videos, and they can be up to 4 hours long.
1) Use Reels and IGTV content because they are now trending.
1) Note Instagram limitations about copyright rules and technical features about their length.
6. Leverage Your Instagram Bio
It’s necessary to know for every Instagram marketer that your Instagram bio is one of the most significant aspects of your job. If you want a good example, it’s a banner of your business. So, you should curate it carefully and beautifully.
In the first place, try to introduce yourself or your business simply and shortly. Then, what you need is a link. Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t allow you to have more than one external link on your bio. However, if you want to direct your followers to different URLs, you’ll need more.
That’s where AiGrow can help a great deal with its fantastic all-in-one bio link. With this feature, you can add your other social media account, multiple links, and post links to your bio.
1) Try to mention your brand and your other Instagram accounts
2) Use bio link apps like AiGrow
1) Long bios don’t get the attention of your audience
2) Don’t use a simple link for your website address
7. Don’t Underestimate DM
Imagine that you could get more followers on Instagram and they’ve become your customers. Can you handle the unbearable hundreds of DM chats? That’s why you need to know how to increase your followers via DMs.
With AiGrow, you can:
- Bulk DMs
- Auto-respond to your chats
- Archive your chats into your email
- Viewing, sending, and replying to your DMs via email
1) DM marketing is a must-do in Instagram businesses
1) Don’t send repetitive DMs to your audience, because Instagram may warn you.
8. Collaborate with Micro-influencers
Who are Instagram influencers and why are they so important? When you talk about Instagram influencers, it’s not only about well-known celebrities you know as singers and actors. Consequently, any account that influences their audience can be an influencer.
Based on this fact, everybody is an influencer, but not everybody has a massive impact. The least possible influencers are those accounts with 1k to 10k followers. They have a straight niche like beauty, sports, etc.
What’s good about them? As a marketer, you want to optimize your branding that means less expense and more views. Micro-influencers are cheap to partner with and they have a deeper influence regarding their niche in comparison with celebrities.
1) Find cheaper, deeper influencers to increase your followers on Instagram rapidly
2) partnering with micro-influencers enables you to have a constant relationship with them
1) Don’t pay too much if you’re new to Instagram and have less content
2) Avoid making connections with fake influencers with fake followers
The tips on Instagram marketing never stops since it’s changing every day. So, knowing more and updating yourself is something you can/should do in Instagram marketing. Outsourcing your Instagram marketing to professionals like AiGrow’s team is probably the best thing you can do if you mean the business.