Nowadays, about 45% of the world’s population use social media. So there is no doubt that social media platforms can be challenging, especially for particular groups of people who want to grow on Instagram. Hashtag strategy plays an important role in this case. Let’s take fitness account owners as an example. By using the right fitness hashtags, they can get as much reach as possible.
Although using hashtags can help you gain more engagement and followers, not all hashtags help you this way. You need to know how they actually must be used to help you achieve the desired objective.
If you are looking for the easiest way possible to take advantage of hashtag strategy without spending a lot of time, use AiGrow’s hashtag generator tool as soon as possible. We’ll discuss how it works in detail below.
Why are Instagram hashtags important?
Using relevant targeted hashtags has always been important on Instagram since it is a helpful way to get discovered by new audiences and increase your engagement, followers, reach, etc.
To put it in simple words, hashtags are a clickable set of words that are used to categorize your content and make it more discoverable. Moreover, anyone who clicks on them or searches them will be taken to a page showing all the posts tagged with that hashtag.
Also, since 2018, you have had the possibility to follow hashtags on Instagram. By following them, you take the chance to see the top posts on their home feed so you can see and use top hashtags, and you may have more chances to go to the explore page.
Note: You can use hashtags either in the caption or in the comment. In the caption, you are allowed to use only 30 hashtags, while in the comment, you can use more.
Top fitness hashtags
The tags we are going to list below, and every other top hashtag can maximize your posts’ views. But bear in mind that because millions of people follow and use these hashtags so the upside is that your post with these tags is more probable to get lost in the sea of posts with the same tags as yours.
|Top fitness hashtags|
|#workout- #fitness- #gym- #bodybuilding- #fitnessmotivation- #workout- #fit- #fitnessmodel- #crossfit- #yoga- #training- #fitfam- #homefitness|
General fitness hashtags
Despite the fact that making use of generalized fitness hashtags can be appealing to use because they will always be suitable to every post you publish about fitness, they aren’t keys to improve your engagement rate.
Do you wonder why? The reason is that general hashtags gain views from a broader audience, but in order to obtain more likes, comments, and loyal followers, you need a specific audience who is super interested in exactly what you post.
So, if possible, try not to be too generic. As we said, you’d better use more specific fitness hashtags as well to attract those who are enthusiastic fitness lovers.
|General fitness hashtags|
|#exercise- #fitnessaddict- #getfit- #body- #active- #train- #fitlife- #strength- #health- #healthy- #cardio- #cycling- #getstrong- #liftheavy- #girlswholift- #strong- #bodyfitness- #fitnessjourney- #gymaholic- #gymtime- #nopainnogain- #personaltrainer- #sweat- #weights- #weightlifting|
Popular fitness hashtags
If you are looking for popular Instagram fitness hashtags, let’s take a look at the ones listed below. As they are popular ones, they are likely to bring more views to you.
|Popular fitness hashtags|
|#fitsporation- #instafitness- #transformationtuesday- #fitnessforlife- #instafit- #fitnessfun- #fitnessgoal- #fitnessphysique- #fitnesswear- #fitnessjunkie- #fitnessguru- #fitnessblogger- #fitnessfreak- #fitnesstip- #fitnessinspiration- #fitnesstransformation|
Motivation and quote fitness hashtags
Fitness and motivation go hand in hand, for sure. So when it comes to fitness, motivation should be considered as well. There are some top motivation and quote Instagram fitness hashtags you can make use of whenever you want to post.
|Motivation and quote fitness hashtags|
|#fitquote- #fitnessmotivation- #motivationmonday- #fitspo- #goals- #youcandoit- #fitnessgoals- #trainhard- #gohardorgohome- #noexcuses- #dreambit- #inspiring- #justbringit- #dreambig- #success- #staypositive- #positivemindset- #pushyourself- #strongerthanyesterday- #reachyourgoals|
Some tips to build an Instagram hashtag strategy
As we mentioned earlier, hashtags are a fantastic way to reach new audiences on Instagram. But not every hashtag can result in reaching more followers and engagement.you need to figure out what Instagram hashtag strategies are. Let’s take a look at the list of some important strategies below.
- The proper number and placement of your hashtags.
- Popular relevant hashtags to your brand, niche, etc.
- Search and follow hashtags before using them.
- Use both general popular hashtags and smaller niche hashtags.
How to find the best Instagram hashtags that work?
The best possible way is to use the hashtag generator tool of AiGrow. This tool helps you search and find the top relevant trendy hashtags easily.
AiGrow is an Instagram management and growth service which provides you with some effective features, including hashtag generator.
Do you want to know how this feature works? Do you want to use this feature to find trendy fitness hashtags as easily as possible? Take a look at the step-by-step guide below!
Note: There are two features on AiGrow that you can use both to search and find hashtags, including Listening & Repost and Scheduler feature.
The Listening & Repost feature of AiGrow
By using this feature, you can simply use AiGrow’s AI engine to search hashtags that you can monitor and use. Take a look at the guide below to see how this feature works.
- Sign up on AiGrow’s website for free. This is an easy process; all you need is to enter your email address.
- Once you log into its dashboard, click Add Instagram Account in order to connect your Instagram account to AiGrow’s dashboard.
Note: You can add more than 80 Instagram accounts here to manage them all together by choosing the one you’d like.
- Select the account which you’d like to manage and then tap Manage Account.
- From the left dashboard, select Listening & Repost.
- From the opened window, tap Hashtag Monitoring.
- Click Add Hashtags to search the hashtags using the keyword you have entered.
- Once you enter the keyword, you can see a list of related trendy hashtags that you can choose.
- Now you can see the top posts tagged with the desired hashtag to repost them, monitor your growth, and even use them in your posts.
The Scheduler feature of AiGrow
There is no need to search and copy-paste the hashtags, since with AiGrow’s Scheduler feature you are able to search and find them while you are sharing your post. Here’s how to do it.
- Take the steps mentioned above to log into your AiGrow account.
- Click Manage Account.
- Open the Post & Scheduling tab and choose Schedule.
- By selecting Schedule, you can choose the content you intend to publish(feed, story, IGTV)
- Tap Feed for sharing a post.
- After tapping Feed, a new window pops up in which you can set the details( caption, hashtags, location, schedule date, link post, etc.)
- Scroll down to the hashtags box and click Search Hashtags.
- Enter a keyword to start searching. Now you can see a list of relevant hashtags to your keyword ordered by Usage or Name.
- Choose the ones you’d prefer and click Add Hashtags at the end.
- When you are done with the hashtags and other details, you are able to either post your feed immediately or schedule it(set a specific time in the future to post it).
Note: You have the opportunity to schedule 5 posts for free to see if this feature works well or not.
Note: There is no push notification in AiGrow’s Scheduler. When the time you have set arrives, the service will automatically publish your post without needing you to lift a finger.
Let’s watch the video below to figure out how you can schedule your content using AiGrow’s Scheduler feature.
AiGrow’s Scheduler pricing
AiGrow’s Scheduler pricing plans are as follows.
Scheduler- Pro: $49 per month
Post Plus: $39 per month
Essentials: $19 per month
All in all, although hashtags are undoubtedly important to grow your Instagram, you need to use them strategically to achieve your goal. In this article, we provided you with an effective Instagram management service AiGrow to use its hashtag generator tool. Moreover, we shared some of the best fitness hashtags to grow your Instagram.