How to add a link to Instagram story without 10 k follower?
As we mentioned before, if you don’t have 10 k followers, you are not allowed to use swipe-up links on your stories. Alternatively, you can try these tools to engage your followers:
Link to a post from Stories
Repost your content on Story is an easy way to keep your content in front of your followers and increase your reach. To share a post on your stories, follow these steps:
- Open the post you want.
- Tap the paper airplane icon below the post.
- Select Share on the story.
Tag products from your shop
If you are running an Instagram shop and your account is eligible for product tagging, you can add shopping stickers to your Stories. After that, follow these steps:
- Open your stories and capture a photo( or add one from your library).
- Tap the Stickers button and search for the ‘’Product’’ sticker.
- Select a product from your catalog.
- Publish the story.
Other ways to share a link on Instagram
If you want to share an external clickable link on Instagram, but you don’t have a verified account or 10k followers, you can try these features:
Share a link in bio