Having a consistent presence on social media platforms is vitally important, both for businesses and people trying to be recognized as influencers. Social media scheduler comes into play when putting out a generous amount of content to double your chances of showing up on your audience’s feed. So if you want to keep an active social presence without spending a great deal of time and energy, then schedule social media posts.
Plus, social media scheduling tools are highly recommended when you want to engage with as many of your audience as possible and post at peak times. Bear in mind that every social media has a different peak time.
Peak times are the best times to post since they are times when users are most active. Once your audience is active on the platform, they are more likely to engage with your posts.
In this article, we will walk you through some of the most effective social media post schedulers to help you not only save time but also publish your content at the right time to engage with your audience more and more.
Can you schedule social media posts?
Yes! You can schedule social media posts using social media publishing tools. These tools give you the possibility to schedule images and videos either individually or in bulk in advance.
There are so many different social media scheduling tools out there that can give you a hand in the process of managing your social media activities.
Read on to learn about some social media scheduling tools below.
Top social media scheduling tools
Here’s a list of 11 social media scheduling tools in addition to their features, pros, cons, and pricing plans. Take a look at all the provided information, and then pick the best tool that fits your requirement correctly.
1- Schedule social media posts via AiGrow
AiGrow is an Instagram scheduling and publishing app that gives you the chance to schedule your content, including feed, story, and IGTV, on the platform in advance to keep a consistent presence. As you may know, consistent presence translates into more engagement and ultimately more followers on different social media platforms.
AiGrow’s scheduler feature allows you to upload your desired file, set details such as captions, hashtags, location tags, times and dates, etc., and then wait for the service to publish your content at the scheduled time without sending you even a push notification.
- AiGrow is an all-in-one Instagram Growth and management app that offers you all features and services you may need while growing and managing your IG account(s), from scheduling your posts to guaranteeing your account’s growth.
- Automated DM
- Dedicated account manager
- Designing a bio link landing page
- Instagram giveaway and contest management
- Repost content on Instagram
- Mass delete Instagram posts
- Account monitoring
- Keyword filtering
- Multi-Account management
- Free trial
- Affordable prices
- Great customer support
- Reliable and easy to use, thanks to its user-friendly dashboard
AiGrow’s pricing plans
The scheduler feature of AiGrow offers you 3 pricing plans as follow:
1- Scheduler Pro: $49 monthly
2- PostPlus: $19 monthly
3- Essentials: $9 monthly
2- Schedule social media posts via Buffer
Buffer is a social media scheduling and publishing app for both web and mobile that gives you the opportunity to schedule your content to different social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn, all from one dashboard.
Every time you find a post on each of the above mentioned social media platforms, you simply add it to your Buffer to share it out over time. This way, you place the post in a queue, and the posts are sent out in order, at times you have scheduled.
- Create a custom publishing schedule for each social account on each platform
- Plan and view all the content you have lined up in the calendar
- Schedule Instagram content either natively or directly
- Collaborate on your content with your team
- Tailor your content on each social network
- It’s quite easy to use and reliable
- It is relatively inexpensive and easy to connect with social media accounts
- The tailored posts feature of Buffer lets you customize your posts for every social platform
- In case there is an issue, customer support instantly replies
- This social media scheduling tool lets you schedule only about 2000 posts for 25 social accounts. It is considered quite less for agencies and teams.
- It can be a little confusing to learn the interface and features of customizing for each platform.
- Buffer doesn’t have an essential feature for finding fresh and trending content.
- You have to pay extra for some of Buffer’s products like Buffer Reply and Buffer Analyze to be allowed to manage your social conversations and social media analytics.
Buffer’s pricing plans:
This social media publishing tool provides you with four pricing plans in order to schedule social media posts. The pricing plans are as follow:
1- Free plan
2- Pro Plan: $15 per month
3- Premium plan: $65 per month
4- Business plan: $99 per month
3- Schedule social media posts via Social Pilot
Social Pilot is another social media post scheduling tool that is one of the most straightforward social media publishing tools. It lets you post on numerous social media platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumbler, and VK.
There is no need to worry about the process of managing all your accounts on different social media platforms since you can organize each account into relevant groups by channel, by a client, etc.
Social Pilot’s features:
- Create customized posts for each social media platform
- Content curation feature that suggests new content
- Upload 500 posts with the bulk scheduling
- Accessible browser extensions
- Visualize content strategy with the social media calendar
Social Pilot Pros:
- Acts as a single interface for all the social networks
- The analytics feature is fairly well-laid out and is easy for clients to understand their reports
- Provides powerful collaboration features to teams
- When you start drafting a post, you can tweak the individual social platform posts without affecting the others. This saves a lot of your time
Social Pilot Cons:
- The free plan is not complete
- The interface is kind of outdated, but easy to get around
- Poor conference and support systems
- Occasionally bulk scheduling fails, and there isn’t a notification or queue alert to let you know something failed
Social pilot’s pricing plans:
This social media post scheduler offers you four pricing plans to schedule social media posts and publish them at the desired time. The plans are as follow:
1- Agency: $127.5 per month
2- Studio: $85 per month
3- Small Team: $42.5 per month
4- Professional: $25.5 per month
4- Schedule social media posts via Hootsuite
Hootsuite is a social media scheduling tool that enterprise-level agencies mainly use. Hootsuite has been around for a very long time, and it has gained nearly 16 million users worldwide over time.
It can be used to schedule social media posts on different popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
The major drawback of Hootsuite is that its plans are pricey, so this tool is not affordable for all businesses, especially small ones.
- Social analytics/ Engagement/ publishing/ ads/
- Report customizability
- Competitor analysis
- Monitoring and listening
- Campaign optimization
- The social streams feature of Hootsuite is the best part of this social media post scheduling tool. It allows you to engage with your audience and monitor your social accounts right from the Hootsuite dashboard
- A point-and-click interface that creates immediate posts
- Publishing posts to multiple networks at once
- Hootsuite’s reporting is easy to use and comes with a catalog of preset metric widgets that you can use to create your own social reporting dashboard
- This social media scheduler is way overpriced. Besides, it’s difficult for new users to navigate their clunky dashboard
- For being allowed to use each additional service like access to specific social media account analytics, customizable reports, etc., you have to pay!
- Only allows a single login unless you have more expensive plans
- There is no simple way to preview how a post will appear on various social media platforms. It makes it tough to know what to expect without some trial and error
Hootsuite’s pricing plans:
Hootsuite provides you with four pricing plans as follow:
1- Professional: $49 per month
2- Team: $129 per month
3- Business: $599 per month
4- Enterprise: You have to contact for pricing
5- Schedule social media posts via Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a popular social media scheduling tool. This social media management tool accesses features like smart inbox, customized reporting, and in-depth social media analytics.
Sprout Social supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. One of the most important parts of working with Sprout Social is that its analytics are of great importance to evaluate your overall social media performance.
Sprout Social’s features:
- Smart inbox, which collects all your social messages (you can either combine all your inboxes into one or keep them separate)
- Clear and intuitive interface that is logically laid out
- Social listening module
- Creating a chatbot to help automate repetitive conversational tasks
- Analysis to let you know how your posts and social accounts are performing
Sprout Social Pros:
- Strong social CRM and helpdesk features
- Well-organized and modernized dashboard
- Set up, operate, and manage chatbots within Facebook Messenger using the bot builder of Sprout Social
- In order to manage user issues, this social media scheduling tool provides you with integrating tools like Zendesk, Hubspot, and Uservoice
Sprout Social Cons:
- Small bugs in the post scheduling interface can be frustrating
- Preview of the feed feature can be accessed from an online browser (not just mobile)
- They don’t have a unified inbox which means you have to toggle between various social account streams individually
- One of the main drawbacks of Sprout Social is that it can be highly expensive for social media posting with teams since it charges for every team member/user you invite
Sprout Social’s pricing plans:
Here are the three pricing plans of Sprout social to schedule social media posts.
1- Standard: $89 per user/month (billed annually) / $99 month-to-month
2- Professional: $149 per user/month (billed annually) / $169 month-to-month
3- Advanced: $249 paper useer/month (billed annually) / $279 month-to-month
6- Schedule social media posts via Sendible
Sendible is a social media post scheduler that brings all your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram together.
Sendible doesn’t have limited scheduling functionality since it gives you the opportunity to schedule social media posts individually, through queues, or in bulk.
- Social publishing, which allows you to create, manage and schedule your content to share across social media channels
- Social analytics
- Tailor content to each network to maximize organic reach
- Interactive publishing calendar that lets you visualize and rearrange content
- Plan an entire campaign offline, then import in bulk to the scheduler
- Schedule and queue social media posts across multiple platforms
- Optimizing posting times
- Being able to see engagement for a post across all platforms in one location
- Customer support is very accommodating and always there to help
- Lack of tagging features
- Constant reconnecting of profiles
- The cost of premium services is higher than the average costs of alternatives
- You cannot post multiple images in a single Instagram post from Sendible
Sendible’s pricing plans:
The pricing plans of this social media post scheduling tool includes four packages as follow:
1- Creator: $29 per month (billed monthly)
2- Traction: $89 per month (billed monthly)
3- Scale: $199 per month (billed monthly)
4- Expansion: $399 per month (billed monthly)
7- Schedule social media posts via Agorapulse
Agorapulse is another all-in-one social media management tool that helps agencies and teams collaboratively with its social media scheduling features.
It supports social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram. Using this social media post scheduler, you can preselect the date and time to schedule your content in advance.
Agorapulse has flexible publishing options. For example, you can choose to publish whether once, schedule again, or program your posts to republish regularly.
- Schedule and queue content on your Android or iOS device
- Organize and categorize your queued content by time slot and topic
- Track mentions and comments
- Calendar view
- Team functionality
- Intuitive analytic insights
- Understand your audience better with their in-built CRM feature
- Listening tool- the ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
- Queueing content to create evergreen content
- API restrictions with social networks
- Cannot access DMs more than a week old
- It doesn’t integrate with any external apps or tools like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Zapier.
- Although Agorapulse allows you to download the reports in a PowerPoint format, it is not very helpful since the reporting feature is very basic
Agorapulse’s pricing plans:
Let’s take a look at the pricing plans of Agorapulse below:
2- Pro: $79 per month (billed annually)
3- Premium: $159 per month (billed annually)
4- Enterprise: Custom
8- Schedule social media posts via Coschedule
Coschedule is another social media post scheduler that is also known for its content calendar feature. Using Coschedule, you can manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumbler social profiles.
Plus, Coschedule integrates with tools like WordPress and Hubspot to help you organize and publish your blogs right from your Coschedule account.
- Creating and scheduling all of your marketing activities
- Catering to businesses of all sizes
- Editorial calendar for solopreneurs, bloggers, startups, and small businesses
- Content marketing that helps you publish more content to generate higher ROI (Return On Investment)
- If you miss out on posting as per schedule, then Coschedule automatically fills in the gap with your top-performing posts
- Schedule content across multiple platforms within one location
- Meeting scheduling
- Really slick interface
- The requeue feature comes with limitations because it only allows you to queue your posts twice
- Despite the fact that Coschedule doesn’t have any enterprise-level features like social listening and monitoring, it is very pricey.
- Sharing completed calendars is tricky, especially for single users and smaller teams. That’s because there’s not really a place for feedback or edits without signing up a second user.
- Previewer of WP content would be a plus
This social media publishing tool provides you with two pricing packages as follow:
1- Marketing calendar: $29 per user/month (billed annually)
2- Marketing suite: You have to talk to access the pricing plan
9- Schedule social media posts via Loomly
Loomly is a powerful social media scheduling and management platform. It has a clean, intuitive interface. This social media scheduling tool supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google my business, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok.
- Set various calendar workflows
- Interaction screen, where you can manage comments, messages, and track social handle mentions through tagging
- Third-party integrations
- Reporting and analytics
- ROI tracking
- Pricing is decent, and it does the solid job of scheduling posts
- It is easy to use and lets you preview your post and edit them on each social media channel, before they are scheduled
- Customizable team workflows for approving and publishing social media content
- Suggested posts and ideas to inspire your team
- The calendars seem to lose their connection to the social media account or need to be re-connected a bit too frequently. It’s not difficult, just a bit annoying sometimes.
- No chatbot or automated message response feature
- Does not include social CRM with profiles of your audience
- No social media listening component
Loomly’s pricing plans:
Loomly offers you five pricing tiers. Let’s take a look at them below:
1- Base: $25 per month ($300 total a year)
2- Standard: $57 per month ($684 total a year)
3- Advanced: $119 per month ($1,428 total a year)
4- Premium: $249 per month ($2,988 total a year)
5- Enterprise: Request Quote
10- Schedule social media posts via MeetEdgar
MeetEdgar is a social media scheduler that assists you in scheduling your content with its unique feature of evergreen posting. This feature never leaves your queue empty because when you schedule your post there, it saves your post in the library to reuse later.
MeetEdgar supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- UI powered with AI integrations
- Content categorization
- Content syndication from other sources
- Auto variations and recurring posts
- Attending a daily demo and Q&A session called Edgar office hours
- Posting queue that never leaves your queue empty and recycles your evergreen posts forever
- Category based scheduling, which lets you group your content into different categories and schedule them accordingly
- RSS feed integration
- Easy to manage multiple accounts at once
- You cannot add team members. There’s no social inbox and in-depth social analytics.
- Despite the fact that you can schedule posts based on categories, you can’t shuffle posts in the queue to reschedule them later.
- The reporting is very limited. There’s no dashboards or easy way to track how your posts are performing
- Very limited features and only 5 networks are supported
MeetEdgar’s pricing plans:
This social media scheduling tool offers you two pricing plans. Let’s take a look at them below!
1- Edgar Lite: $19 per month
2- Edgar: $49 per month
11- schedule social media posts via eClincher
eClincher is a social media post scheduler that supports social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Google my Business.
This scheduling social media posts tool doesn’t offer any collaboration feature. Its learning curve gives you the possibility to watch a couple of tutorials to understand its functionality.
- Convenient unified social inbox
- Manage your social media campaigns with reporting and analysis functionality
- Auto posts with RSS feed
- The bulk upload and scheduling
- Image libraries and editing
- eClincher has a feature where you can use keywords to find top influencers and their top content suggestions
- For monitoring, listening, and viewing competitor activity updates, you can use its centralized inbox
- Auto posting with queues
- Outstanding integration with tools like Feedly and Canva means you have a single dashboard from which to manage most of your day to day activities
- The unified inbox feature becomes clumsy when using multiple social media accounts
- Intuitiveness is somewhat lacking with some workflows
- The reporting features could definitely use some work
- There are a lot of little bugs
eClincher’s pricing plans:
This app provides you with three pricing plans.
1- Basic: $59 per month
2- Premier: $119 per month
3- Agency: $219 per month
All in all, there are times when you may need help in the process of managing your social media account. As you may know, a consistent presence is very important to make your social media accounts a success. In this article, we introduced you to 11 social media scheduling tools to schedule social media posts with ease using them and save a great deal of time and energy.