One Simple Way to Schedule Instagram Posts for Free
Have you ever struggled to think about a caption or maybe scrambled last minute to put something together for Instagram just for the sake of posting and staying consistent? Well, if you’ve encountered any of these problems, then this article is perfect for you. We are going to show you how easily you can schedule your Instagram posts for free.
This includes how the actual workflow looks like so that it’s a seamless process of going from planning to actually executing, and also how you can organize your hashtags and all those little things that come with an Instagram post.
Let’s first show you why you need to schedule your posts.
Why do you need to schedule your posts?
Well, if you want to use any social media as an online tool for promoting your product, you need to have a digital marketing strategy. Instagram is getting bigger and bigger and as a result, you are going to need more complicated strategies.
#1. Scheduling your Instagram posts is a great strategy for you to spend less time on the platform. Preparing high-quality content may not seem difficult at first, but if you do it every day of every week, it is going to be hard. To do so, scheduling posts is the best way.
#2. You can schedule your posts when you are not going to be able to post on Instagram. You might be on a road trip or simply doing your job. By scheduling, you can get the most out of Instagram with the least hour possible.
#3. Scheduling can help you have a well-organized Instagram page. Using good captions, proper hashtags and the best visual effects might be tough. However, if you use a scheduler, you can have a more stable strategy for your posts and your audience will not get confused.
#4. It is just not about scheduling for the next day or a week, but you can organize your posts for the coming month or even year!
The ultimate tool for scheduling Instagram posts
The first thing that comes to mind about this strategy is that you try to choose a plan for your posts and then when the time comes, you post the content. This is hard work and we are going to show you how you can do it easy and fast.
In this world of technology, the scheduling process of Instagram posts can be automatic. There are some tools out there that will do the scheduling completely automatic. However, many of them are spam. So what you should do?
You need an automated tool that does all the job in a perfect way. A third party platform that receives the content, caption, and the proper hashtags and then posts it when it is told to. AiGrow is the ultimate platform to schedule Instagram posts free.
AiGrow is an automation platform with lots of useful tools. Not only you can schedule your posts for free, but also it has multiple free Instagram engagement groups, DMs and growth engine.
How to use AiGrow for professional scheduling?
Follow these steps to use AiGrow for free:
1) Go to AiGrow.me and click on “Free Trial” in the upper right corner or the “START 5 DAY FREE TRIAL”
2) Register using any email you want. It is totally free. You can even change the language for French or Spanish.
3) Use add the Instagram account to add your profile to the platform. Instagram will send a code to some users for privacy. Enter the 6 digit code and you are all done. AiGrow will not share any of your data to any third party system.
You can also use the AiGrow extension to connect your Instagram.
After connecting your account, you will see your account on the dashboard.
4) Now you can do various things. From growth engine to engagement groups. But let’s focus on scheduling. Choose “Schedule Posts”.
5) Here you can schedule posts and reposts. You can also see the scheduled posts. Click on the “Schedule Post” button.
Note that you can use the AiGrow platform to schedule Stories too.
6) Drag an drop the image/video you want. You can upload up to 10 images or videos in a single post (as it is the Instagram limit for multiple Instagram posts). The Video Formats are mp4, WebM, and Ogg and the Image Formats are jpg, jpeg, png.
7) Enter the desired caption and hashtags. AiGrow also proposes a tool for hashtag search. You enter a hashtag and the platform will look for the best-related hashtags and how many times they have been used.
You can also add a location to your posts.
8) Now it’s time to schedule your post. Choose the date and time that you want your post to be published. You can also choose the post immediately option. Then you choose the account you want your post to be published on. You can select as many accounts as you want.
9) Now you only need to press the “Schedule Post” button.
AiGrow offers the best tool for scheduling Posts and Stories. The scheduling tool is completely free and automatic. You only need to give the content and a date and time and the rest will be taken care of. It has various options including searching hashtags and multiple posting.
If you still have doubts about using AiGrow, you can read an article about comparing AiGrow with another platform called Later.