Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms these days. As its users are increasing every day, everyone is trying to gain more followers. One of the best ways to share high-quality content and increase your followers is Reposting from similar accounts. In this article, we’ll show you how to Repost photos and videos on Instagram on the desktop.
Are you looking for a desktop platform for Reposting content on Instagram and growing your page? Try AiGrow today.
Why you need to Repost on Instagram
Reposting is one of the features that Instagram doesn’t provide for its users, but it can help your account’s growth. There are two main reasons why we think this feature can help your business:
Save time and energy.
When you don’t have enough time to create your content, you can share other users’ posts similar to your page’s theme. This way, not only do you have a new post to share, but also, you can help the owner’s account grow.
Note: Make sure to ask the owner for permission.
Share user-generated content
If you are running a business or a shop on Instagram, one of the best ways to build trust is by sharing posts made by your customers. Also, you can share influencers’ reviews about your service to engage your followers.
Ways to Repost on Instagram
Before anything, you need to know that based on Instagram’s term of use, if you want to share someone else’s content, you need their permission. Otherwise, your account will be disabled or shadowbanned. Also, you need to give the owner credit; you can do it by tagging them in a photo or caption. There are multiple ways to share other users’ posts on your feed; Let’s see the common ways and find the best way:
Take a screenshot
The easiest way for Reposting photos on Instagram is to take a screenshot of the content, edit the post and share it on your home feed. This way, you can even share content from private accounts. The problem with this method is that you can’t repost videos. To take a screenshot on the desktop, follow these steps:
- To capture your entire screen and save it automatically, tap the Windows key + Print Screen. The screenshot will be saved to the Pictures> Screenshot folder.
- Use the Snipping tool program and capture a screenshot from the post.
- Press and hold these keys together to take a screenshot from your entire screen: Shift+ Command+ 3.
- Press and hold Shift+ Command+ 4 to take a screenshot from a specific part of your screen.
Repost on Stories
The only place allowed by Instagram to share other users’ content is Instagram Stories. This way, you can share re-share stories, photos, videos, and IGTVs on your stories. Here is how to Repost on Instagram stories:
- Open the post you want and tap the paper airplane icon under the post.
- Tap the Share on Stories icon.
- Edit the story and tap Share.
After you share the story, Instagram will notify the owner. And, When your followers tap on your story, they’ll be redirected to the owner’s page.
AiGrow is an Instagram management and growth service with many features including the Reposting tool. Some of its main features are:
- Up to 300 new followers every month
- Dedicated account manager
- Post and Story scheduler
- Automated direct messages
- Running contests and giveaways.
- Repost content directly from Instagram
To Repost on Instagram using AiGrow, follow these steps
- Sign up on AiGrow’s website for free with your email address and log in.
- Click on Add Instagram Account. Here you need to fill in your Instagram account’s information to connect it to AiGrow. You can add more than 80 accounts here and manage them together.
- Click Manage Account.
- From the Posts&Scheduling tab, Select Repost.
- Here you can choose to Repost from Post and Stories. To Repost an Instagram post, choose Feed.
- You can find your content by searching Hashtags, Locations, Usernames, and URLs.
- After searching and choosing the post, select the Repost button below the post.
- Now you can add your caption, hashtags, and YouTube URL.
Note: AiGrow will keep the original caption and tag the owner; So you are giving them credit.
9.When you are done with details, you can schedule the post for later or post it immediately.
Reposting is one of the tools that can help your account’s growth. As this feature is not offered by Instagram, you need to try other ways to Repost on Instagram. In this article, we showed you different methods for reposting. Also, the easiest and the best way is by using AiGrow. You can signup on this platform and repost content for free.