How to search multiple hashtags Instagram?
Hashtag and its impact on social network marketing
These days, with the growing popularity of social networks, we are all familiar with the hashtag word .But we may not know the benefits and advantages of using hashtags.
Hashtags are not just a word but can influence the future of your business.So in this article, we’ll get to know the hashtag definition and how to search multiple hashtags Instagram and explain it to you.Then we’ll teach you how to use hashtags on Instagram and the basics of marketing on this social network.
Here is a tool to help you find the most popular hashtags professionally as well as analyze and review your Instagram account called AiGrow.
To use hashtags properly, first we need to know what are hashtags ?
We know a word or phrase consisting of numbers and letters that has no space between them and uses the # symbol at the beginning.Is called a hashtag And it’s used to identify keywords or categorize text on social networks.
In fact, the word next to # becomes a meta tag and clicking on it will take you to the other side of the content with that topic.
So whenever a user uses a hashtag in their posts, that post is immediately indexed on social networks and anyone can search that hashtag to find that post.When you click a hashtag you will be redirected to a page that will see all the posts that use that hashtag.
Writing principles and hashtag structure
No special action is required to use a hashtag, and you just need to put the word or phrase without space in front of # mark.
- Hashtags in uppercase or lowercase letters are not sensitive.
- Using hashtags doesn’t cause any problems, but spacing, dots, or other punctuation like @ make your hashtag not work.
What are the hashtag use cases?
Most social networks use the hashtag for a specific purpose, namely categorizing posts.However, each network has its own rules for using hashtags.
One of these social networks that use hashtags is Instagram. Hashtags are used when you want to see photos similar to the subject of your photo.Just use the associated hashtag in your photo description to show your photo along with other photos with the same hashtag.
Note: If your personal page is private on Instagram, others will not be able to see your photos on the hashtag page.
In the following, we will explain more about how to search multiple hashtags Instagram.
search multiple hashtags Instagram
As we said earlier, Instagram hashtags show photos of different users side by side on one page.If you want your posts on this page to be shown to everyone, your page must be public.Clicking on a hashtag will lead you to a page that is divided into three sections. .
- Related Hashtags:Shows all hashtags related to the hashtag you searched for here.If you like, you can click on them and see posts that use the same hashtag.
- Top Posts :The nine posts shown at the top of the page are the ones that have attracted the most attention That is shared by famous people or brands, or the number of their likes and comments is high, or they are reshared.
- Most Recent: Here you can see all the posts shared with this hashtag in terms of time and date of sharing.
How to use #hashtag on Instagram?
It’s easy to use hashtags on Instagram.Just when you want to share your photo on Instagram type the hashtag you want in the description section.
After typing the # sign and typing the first letter, Instagram will automatically show you the hashtags that start with the letter you want, and you can select it by clicking the hashtag you want.
If you don’t have the word you want in the list, keep typing so that Instagram will find it for you.If you don’t find the word you want it means that this hashtag has not been created yet and you are the first one to use it.
Remember that you can use 30 hashtags per post.To search for a hashtag, you can click the magnifying glass at the bottom of the page, then type the hashtag you want at the top of the page.If this hashtag would have existed, it will show you a list that by clicking on it, will lead you to the page with the same hashtags.
- Instagram automatically displays the most popular hashtags after writing the first letter.
- If the word is not found, this hashtag has not been created yet.
- You can use 30 hashtags for each post.
- Just click the magnifying glass at the bottom of the page to search for the hashtags.
Categories of hashtags on Instagram
Hashtags are divided into two categories:
- Branded Hashtags: These hashtags account for about seventy percent of Instagram hashtags.These hashtags are specific to companies and brands and include company names, products, and advertising campaigns.One of the benefits of these hashtags is that you can get accurate statistics on these hashtags.For example, you can search the hashtag associated with it to check the status of your ad campaign Or analyze your hashtag with social networking tools like AiGrow to analyze your brand’s popularity.Another benefit of these hashtags is that you can ask your followers to produce content for you.For example, ask them to produce that photo or video while using your products and share them with your hashtag, and you can then share some of the best photos and videos on your page.
- Community Hashtags:These hashtags are not necessarily used for advertising and marketing. For example, hashtags like (love, # instafood #) are very popular and are not used by a particular company or brand.
What is the usage of hashtags for social media?
The most important use of hashtags may be is social network marketing.Hashtags on social networks act like keywords in search engines and if used correctly can become a tool for brand awareness and even improve the status of your site.The things we will explain will help you make the right use of your hashtags on social media.
- Brand hashtags: Use a unique hashtag for your brand and keep in mind that it has to do with your business theme.Encourage your followers to use this hashtag to let more people know it.You can also use hashtags in your advertising campaigns, such as asking your audience to take a photo with your product, sharing it with your hashtag, and award a post that has received the most likes.
- Trend hashtag:When many users use a hashtag, that hashtag will become Trend or popular.Trend hashtags will remain for a few hours or days,so it is better to use as quickly as possible after identifying the popular hashtags that are relevant to your business.
- Chat hashtags:You can ask your audience to talk about a relevant and interesting topic using a specific hashtag. Or post a specific topic and ask your audience’s opinion and ask them to use a specific hashtag in conversations.
- Text-related hashtags:Sometimes there is no need to use brand or trendy hashtags and just use hashtags related to your post .For example, use a digital marketing post with the hashtag #Digita Marketing, or use a tourist attraction post with the relevant city hashtag.
- Hashtags inviting action:The purpose of this hashtag is to engage your audience with action. This type of hashtag is usually composed of a few words and is associated with the verb.For example, the hashtag #Reads Good Book encourages viewers to share the image of the books they have read using this hashtag.
AiGrow management tool and find the best hashtags
By analyzing hashtags you can monitor your brand and also monitor the performance of your competitors.There are tools that help you make better use of hashtags on social networks and help you in managing your Instagram page.
There are tools that help you make better use of hashtags on Instagram and help you in managing your Instagram page.
As you know, Instagram is a live environment where there are people with different tastes and behaviors.Hashtags are tailored to people’s preferences and needs, and can be changed and are fast-changing.If you want to keep up with these changes, you need to use a professional tool to keep you up to date on changes and aware you how to deal with this huge social network.
We’re going to introduce you to AiGrow so you can use your Instagram more specifically.
This tool has the following features and search multiple hashtags Instagram is one of them.
We will first introduce you to how to register and add an account on AiGrow
- Click here to navigate to the homepage of the site.
2.Here’s the good news waiting for you!You can have a free experience and start a good experience by clicking on Start Free .
3.Enter a name and a valid email and password on the new page that opens to complete your registration process and enter your dashboard.Now it’s time to add your Instagram account.You can add and manage multiple accounts at the same time.Click the Add Account option at the top of the page to add your account.
4.Enter the username of the Instagram account you want to manage.
5. And on the new page, enter your Instagram password and country and city that you live in to add your account.Congratulations you have successfully added your account and you can now view it on the dashboard page.To get started with Account Management, just click the Manage Account option to learn about new options.
Clicking on the Manage Account option will take you to a page containing the following options.
GROWTH: This section contains information from your Instagram page.It also includes settings that you can manually adjust to get started as a first step to growing your business.These settings include:
- search multiple hashtags Instagram: With this tool, you can easily find the most popular and trend hashtags for your business and use them for your posts.
- Locations: You can target your followers by location. That means you can determine which followers you need to be from New York City only.
- Influencer Accounts:Observing your competitors ‘account gives you good information and this tool helps you to easily find your competitors’ account.
- Likes: You can set posts that people like you to automatically like or like all your followers posts, which will increase your engagement with Instagram users and increase your chances of getting more followers.
- Follows: Following others causes them to do the same, and by setting this option you can set to automatically follow the people who will most likely become your followers daily.
- Unfollows: Setting this option will allow you to unfollow the people you followed And this will increase the number of people who have followed you more than the number of people you have followed
- Direct Message: This option has many benefits. You can choose to automatically send a welcome message to people who have just followed you or introduce your products to Instagram users.Don’t worry, all this is done automatically
- Follow Cycle: Depending on your Instagram algorithm, you can follow a limited number of people daily And you can specify the number of people you want to follow to prevent Instagram from closing your account.
- Don’t follow same users: Enable this option to prevent follow people you had unfollow them again.
- Don’t follow Private user: Enable this option to identify and private accounts and do not follow them.
- SCHEDULER:With this section, you can share your posts and stories at the right date and time that you want and prepare them in advance so you won’t have to worry about wasting time. You can also specify that some posts to repost again .
Take a look at the video below
- Bio Link: This option gives you the option to make a link for your posts.Under normal circumstances, Instagram does not allow you to do this.This will simply make your page more visible and make it easier for customers to reach you.For any of your social networks, you want to link to and put it in your bio.
Here’s how it works:
- Go the Bio Link tab in the dashboard
- Click on CLAIM URL to give your Bio link a name
- Add a few buttons to your page
- Select a template for the design – we provided 9 to choose from
- Select which posts you would like to appear and add a link for each one
- PODs: Enter Auto-pods – automated engagement groups by AiGrow. Interacting with other users on Instagram is the first word.By joining any of the groups you can increase your page views and invite more followers to your page by sharing interesting posts.Don’t worry you can about to not have enough time for sharing your post and Use Scheduler to Post.Also with AiGrow Chatbot, you will receive notifications regarding posts by your group members on telegram.
POD groups are in 4 diffrent categories including
Super Turbo (1000 < members),
Turbo (1000 < members < 500),
Rising (100 < members < 500),
Starter (members < 100)
- DM: As we said before, you can use this option to pre-set DMs to be automatically sent to Instagram users.This message can be a welcome message or a message introducing your products to users.
By watching the video below you can learn how to send and set up a DM
- DM to Email: This will allow you to reply to your directories directly from email and receive messages sent to your Instagram directory on your email.
- Inbox: With an inbox on your desktop screen, you can receive and respond to directories .You will do this simply from your PC.
features of AiGrow at a glance
- Dedicated Account Manager
- AI Powered Hashtags, Competitions, Locations Research
- Manual Growth Activities – Follows, Unfollows, Liking
- Follower Growth
- Schedule Content
- Multiple Links in Bio
- Automated DMs
- DM to Email
- Priority 24×7 Support
Who Is a Dedicated Account Manager
There are people who do not have the time to manage their Page or are not familiar with the fundamentals of real page management and incremental visitation and targeting and need an Instagram admin to manage their page goals and policies.
If you don’t have the time to update your Instagram page, we have a special offer for you. AiGrow is ready to keep you up-to-date with a professional content team, ensuring that your Instagram page is of the right quality.
AiGrow hires someone as your page manager who has the skills and knowledge to manage your page as best as possible.
Don’t worry about generating content and timely sharing your posts by hiring an administrator, and get to your next job safely.
The main and most important activity an Instagram admin account will do for your page is to produce content that suits your goals and needs, as well as posting at the best possible time.
But Instagram page administration isn’t just about producing content And full-page management will be the responsibility of the administrator as they communicate with your customers and visitors both in writing from your Page directory and by telepathically promoting your products to others.
An admin has many tasks that we will briefly mention in some of them
- Content production and sharing
- Account management and customer relationship management
- Launch the robot on your page to increase followers
- Trying to increase followers
- Page Performance Check
- And more…
As you can see, using hashtags is very easy,But don’t forget to use a few tips when using them.Using these tips can help you reach your goals in social network marketing sooner.Use specific words,Don’t use unrelated hashtags,In using hashtags Don’t overdo,Use management tool and find the best hashtags.
We hope you found this article useful and enjoyed it.