NOTE: Want to skip the hassle and mass delete Instagram posts right away? Delete multiple Instagram posts quickly and easily with AiGrow’s Bulk Delete tool. Select as many posts as you want and delete them all at once!
Sometimes, your Instagram feed needs a fresh start. You might have old posts that you want to remove, or maybe you just want to clear out the clutter. Whatever your reason, you can mass delete Instagram posts in just a few steps.
If you want to know how to delete all Instagram posts at once, keep reading! We will give you the fastest and easiest ways to do so.
Can you delete Instagram posts?
Yes! You can certainly delete Instagram posts. But what about when you want to delete all of your posts on Instagram, can you mass delete Instagram posts? It turns out that’s possible too! So how to delete multiple pictures on Instagram?
To do so there are two possible ways. You can either do it manually (the classic way), or you can delete Instagram posts in bulk using a reliable third-party app in just a few seconds!
We are going to introduce you to the best apps and methods to mass delete Instagram posts, starting from the easiest and fastest one– which is AiGrow Instagram mass delete tool- then the manual methods on the Instagram app, and finally to some other mass delete apps out there. So let’s get started!
Mass Delete Instagram Posts With AiGrow’s Instagram Post Deleter
As we said, the best solution on ‘how to delete all posts on Instagram’ without spending tons of time is by using a trusted third-party tool. AiGrow is not just a fast way to delete all Instagram posts, it is also an Instagram management service with all the essential features you need to manage your account professionally.
Mass deleting Instagram posts has never been so quick and easy using this tool! AiGrow’s Instagram bulk post delete tool is one of the best and simplest apps you can use to delete multiple Instagram posts at once. You can even use it to mass delete Instagram posts on computer! In the following section, you will learn how to use it.
How to mass delete Instagram posts using AiGrow:
Now let’s see how to delete all posts on Instagram using AiGrow’s Instagram post delete.
- First, sign up with AiGrow for free and verify your email address
- Then, connect your Instagram account to the dashboard by clicking “Add Instagram Account.”
Note: You can connect as many IG accounts as you want to AiGrow’s dashboard by simply clicking the Add Instagram Account button.
3. Select “Manage” to access the Instagram post deleter.
4. Select the “Bulk Posts Delete” option.
5. To delete multiple Instagram posts at once, click the “Select All to Delete” button.
6. You can also delete specific posts by selecting them and clicking “Delete”.
7. If you have shared lots of posts to your Instagram account, you may need to click on the Load More option to see all of them.
It’s that easy! Delete all of the posts on your Instagram account or select multiple posts to remove with just a few clicks. So using AiGrow is the best answer on how to delete multiple pictures on Instagram. Watch this short video for a quick overview of how to use this tool:
And here is the pricing plans for this unique tool:
Note that even in the Essential plan you can use this tool 25 times for $15, regardless of the number of Instagram posts you delete at once!
Delete Instagram Posts The Classic Way
If you have an account with only a few photos on it, the simplest way to delete posts is one by one using the Instagram app or using its mass delete feature. ( it still requires some manual work).
How to delete Instagram post On Mobile (Android/iPhone)
- Open the Instagram app
- Select the desired post to expand
- Tap the three dots to open the menu
- Select “Delete” and confirm
This is how to delete a pic on Instagram the classic way.
How to Use Mass Delete Instagram Feature
- Click on the three horizontal lines on your profile
- Choose Your activity from the menu.
- Then select Photos and Videos.
Note: After you choose an option, you will see a shortlist of your grid. It’s listed by date, but you can also review the posts from oldest to newest—or you can select a certain start and end date to search through.
- Choose which way to view your posts by clicking Sort and Filter from the top right corner just under Select.
- To delete or archive your posts, tap on the ones you want, then tap Delete or Archive in the top right corner.
While this method may work if you’re just deleting a few posts, it becomes very time-consuming for those wanting to mass delete Instagram posts. That would be quite a hassle!
If you want to mass delete Instagram posts at once, the best option is to turn to a third-party app.
Also read: How to Delete Instagram Messages in Less Than 30 Seconds!
How to Delete Multiple IG Posts on Phone Using Other Apps
We explained how to delete one post on Instagram using the app itself and its mass delete feature; also how to delete multiple pics on Instagram using a third-party app like AiGrow.
Now let’s discuss other apps to mass delete Instagram posts on Android and IOS; While we weren’t sure these apps would work as well as AiGrow, we wanted to give you more options for deleting multiple Instagram posts. So we tested some of them and here’s what we found:
How to Delete All Instagram Posts on Android
Instant cleaner was the only app to mass delete Instagram posts that we could find on Google Play Store. On the app’s description, it claims to be the ultimate mass Instagram post deleter to delete multiple posts quickly.
After downloading the app, I received a few warning messages not to use the app. However, I ignored them and decided to use it anyway. (I created a new Instagram account to try it out)
I had no problems signing up for the app, and connecting my account. Up to this point, everything was fine!
I chose a few posts to delete ( there was a Move to Archive option as well) and hit the delete button.
I Went on my account to check if they were deleted successfully but Instagram started crashing and kept showing this message:
My Instagram feed, my profile, and even my explore page didn’t load for more than a few seconds! I could hardly hit the log out button and log out of this newly created account.
I logged into my original Instagram account, and found that even there, I had been put under restrictions! As of writing this post, I am still waiting for the restrictions to be lifted.
Also read: How to Turn Off Suggested Posts on Instagram in 3 Steps
How to Delete All Instagram Posts on IOS
Cleaner for Instagram
Cleaner for Instagram was one of the two mass Instagram post deleter apps that I found for IOS.
It is a multipurpose tool for iPhone users to delete multiple Instagram pictures in one click. It can also do other bulk actions like unfollowing multiple users, blocking multiple users, and liking/disliking multiple posts at the same time.
I couldn’t test this app because I don’t own an iPhone ( Besides, my account was damaged enough by the previous app!). But here is a review I found on this mass delete Instagram posts app:
Unfollow For Instagram
For IOS users, this app not only is used to mass delete Instagram posts but it’s also used to bulk unfollow or unlike other users’ posts on Instagram.
I didn’t test this app too, I’ll leave it to you to decide! Just make sure to read any apps reviews before giving them a try; here are two of these Instagram post deleter reviews as examples:
It might seem drastic, but if you want to strip your whole IG and delete all posts, you can delete your Instagram account. To delete your Instagram account, log into the account on your computer then head to this URL found on the Instagram support pages. From here:
- Select the reason for deleting your account.
- Enter your password in the space provided.
- Hit the red button that says “permanently delete my account”
If you don’t want to do something quite so drastic, you can always temporarily disable your account from your Instagram account settings.
How to Delete One Picture Out of Multiple on Instagram
After you’ve learned how to delete multiple Instagram posts, deleting a photo from a carousel on Instagram is a breeze. If you’d like to learn how to delete one picture from multiple posts on Instagram, here’s how:
- Start by opening the carousel post.
- Select ‘Edit’ from the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
- Tap on the trash icon in the top left corner of the screen when you find the picture you want to get rid of.
- You’re done once you confirm the deletion! This is how to delete a carousel post on Instagram.
Want to know how to mass delete Instagram posts without spending too much time? Simply sign up with AiGrow and use the Bulk Posts Delete tool to select and remove posts from your feed. Enjoy your fresh IG and start thinking about new posts to share!
Try AiGrow’s mass delete Instagram posts tool
FAQs On Mass Delete Instagram Posts
Let’s take a look at a few frequently asked questions about mass delete Instagram posts below:
Q1: How to Delete Posts on Instagram PC
Is there a way to mass delete Instagram posts on a computer? YES! However, before getting to that, let’s see how to delete a post on Instagram desktop; here are the steps you need to take:
- Go to your Instagram profile on your desktop, use the ‘dev tools’ option in your browser (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+J)
- Use Ctrl+Shift+M to launch the toolbar (or click the toggle button in the top-left corner).
- Refresh the page and go to the photo you want to delete then click on the three dots icon. There is now an option to delete.
To delete posts one by one on a computer, you can use this method. If you want to mass delete Instagram posts on a PC at once, we suggest signing up for AiGrow and its Instagram post deleter tool.
Q2: Is There A Way to Mass Delete Instagram Posts Without Deleting them?
There are times when you might want to temporarily remove an IG post from your page without permanently deleting it. The only solution is to hide posts on Instagram by archiving them.
Q3: How to Hide Photos on Instagram Without Deleting Them?
If you want to know how to mass archive Instagram posts, here is what you need to do:
- Click on the three dots in the right upper corner of your profile.
- Choose ‘Your activity’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Photos and videos’.
- choose your desired content.
- To archive posts, select and hold them.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the menu.
Q4: How to Delete Saved Posts on Instagram?
Have you grown tired of going through your long list of saved posts and wondering how to delete all saved posts on Instagram? Well, you can do that—but only on certain devices.
Q5: Can you delete saved posts on Instagram at once on Android?
No, Instagram for Android doesn’t let you select all your saved posts at once. To delete them, you have to tap the three dots on each post, then tap Remove from Saved, and Delete. If you want to delete a lot of posts at once, you can do so one at a time like this.
Q6: How about unsaving all posts on Instagram on iPhone?
Yes, you can unsave all posts on Instagram at once using the Instagram app for iPhone. This can be useful as you can remove all saved Instagram posts at once. You can also go through your saved Instagram posts individually and remove any that you find unnecessary. But how to unsave all posts on Instagram on iPhone? here are the steps:
- You can select “Saved” from the top-right menu by tapping the profile tab in the bottom-right corner of Instagram.
2. To find your saved posts, go to the Saved directory under “All Posts.”
3. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner to choose “Select”.
4. To unsave all your Instagram posts at once, tap the “Select all” option.
5. To delete the post, tap ‘Unsave’ at the bottom of your screen and confirm your choice.
Q7: How to Delete All Archived Stories on Instagram?
As of today, there is no easy way to mass delete archived posts on Instagram at once. You can only delete them one by one. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Open your profile.
Step 2: Tap on three horizontal lines now.
Step 3: Tap Archive in the list of options.
Step 4: Select the story you want to delete.
Step 5: Click the three-dot icon.
Step 6: Click Delete from the given options.
Step 17: A new pop-up will appear, click Delete.
That’s it! The story will be deleted from your archive, as well as from other places you’ve shared it on Instagram such as Highlights.
Q8: How to Delete All Recently Deleted on Instagram?
Instagram makes it hard to completely delete old posts and stories you’ve posted on the app. If you want to get rid of them fast forever, you need to do it manually. (The app stores deleted posts and stories for 30 days. If you change your mind, you can restore them from the Settings menu).
Now if you are wondering how to clear recently deleted on Instagram, here is what you need to do:
- Tap on the hamburger menu on your profile and select Settings.
- Select Recently deleted from the Account menu.
- Click on the story you permanently deleted.
- Select More and then delete it completely.
Q9: How to Recover Deleted Posts on Instagram?
It’s great to be able to mass delete Instagram posts at once, but you must be careful about deleting posts on your page since you could delete a photo that has received many likes and comments.
So after you’ve learned how to delete pictures on Instagram, you might want to learn how to recover deleted Instagram posts. Here’s how:
- In your profile, tap the hamburger menu and select Settings.
- Go to Account and select Recently Deleted.
- Tap the three dots icon on top of the post you wish to recover.
- Tap Restore to recover your deleted posts.
- To restore, you need to verify that it’s you using the one-time password Instagram sends to your phone or email.
- After verifying, tap confirm.