Another way on Instagram marketing to build your brand’s transparency is by using Instagram live videos. Let’s see why we say it’s important:
- Your followers get a notification every time you go live.
- Followers can ask questions in the live’s comment.
- You can save the video for 24h or delete it after it’s done.
This feature allows you to share videos that are up to 1 hour long. Here are some of its advantages:
- IGTV videos are available on both Instagram and IGTV apps.
- More than 1 million weekly installs after IGTV has been introduced.
- 53% of Instagram marketers see videos are more important than other content.
Reel videos are the newest Instagram feature that allows you to create 15-30 second videos set to soundtracks. This feature is similar to TikTok videos that went viral in a short time.
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Reels for Business Growth.
Based on the latest Instagram algorithm, the more active you are on Instagram and engage with your followers, the more post reaches you’ll get. To keep posting every day, you can use Instagram schedulers such as AiGrow to upload your post automatically.
This feature is fully automatic, so you don’t have to worry about your network connection.
Read more: Everything You Need to Schedule Instagram Posts.
Repost content from similar accounts.
Reposting is one of the features that Instagram doesn’t provide for its users. When you don’t have enough time to create your content, you can repost from pages with a similar theme using AiGrow. With AiGrow’s reposting feature, you can find your content by searching hashtags, locations, URLs, and usernames.
Note: Don’t forget to ask the owners for their permission.