Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms globally, next to TikTok and Facebook. With more than 1 billion active users on Instagram, this platform is one of the best places to share photos and videos, find new friends, growing business, etc. If you are an Instagram user for a while and want to delete your Instagram posts to start fresh, you have come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete your posts; Also, we’ll introduce you to a mass delete tool to clean your page quickly.
If you are looking for a tool to mass delete Instagram post, AiGrow is what you need.
How to delete Instagram posts?
To delete Instagram post, first, you need to permanently delete it and then delete it from your Recently deleted box. Also, after 30 days, it will be deleted automatically. To delete a post from your Recently Deleted:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap setting.
- Select Account.
- Select Recently deleted.
- Open the post you want and tap the three-dot icon above the post.
- Select Delete.
Delete Instagram posts permanently
In the latest Instagram update, you can permanently delete your posts; So if you change your mind, you can restore them within 30 days. Follow these steps to delete a post permanently:
- Open the intended post from your profile.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the post.
- Select Delete.
Now the post is transferred to your Recently deleted box. You can restore it within 30 days, and if not, it will be completely deleted. To restore it:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap the three-line icon.
- Open setting.
- Select Account.
- Scroll down and tap Recently Deleted.
- Tap on the deleted post.
- Select Restore.
Now the post is available on your profile again.
Edit Instagram posts
Have you ever shared a post with a typo in the caption, tags, or hashtags? If your answer is yes, don’t worry; Fortunately, you can edit Instagram posts after sharing them. All you have to do is:
- Open the Instagram post and tap the three-dot icon.
- Select edit.
- You can rewrite your caption, hashtags, location, or tag users.
- Tap done.
Note: Keep in mind, you can’t edit the pictures or add filters, etc.
Archive Instagram posts
If you are not sure about deleting a post or you don’t want it to be on your page at the moment, you can archive the post and re-share it any time you want. Here is how to archive an Instagram post:
- Log into your Instagram account and open the intended post from your profile.
- Tap the three-dot icon above the post.
- Select Archive.
After that, the post is no longer visible on your profile. You can return it to your page any time you want by following these steps:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap the three-line icon at the top right corner.
- Select Archive.
- On the opened page, you can view your stories archive and share them again if you want.
- To switch to posts archive, tap on Stories Archive and select Posts Archive.
- Now, open the post you want and tap the three-dot icon.
- Select Show on Profile.
How to mass delete Instagram posts?
There are two different methods to mass delete Instagram posts, which are bulk deleting Instagram posts manually or using an Instagram tool such as AiGrow. Let’s see how each one works:
Delete Instagram posts manually
The first method that everyone thinks to delete Instagram posts is doing it manually in the way we mentioned at the begging of the article. Even though that works, it needs to put so much time and is boring. Also, you need to be careful about deleting many posts that seem spammy on Instagram.
The second method to delete Instagram posts is using third-party platforms like AiGrow, InstaCkeaner, or InstantCleaner. In the following, we’ll introduce you to the best third-party tool for mass deleting Instagram posts.
Use AiGrow to mass delete Instagram posts
If you don’t have enough time and energy to delete all your posts one by one, don’t worry; We have a solution for you named AiGrow.
AiGrow is an Instagram growth and management tool with different features to make growing your Instagram page easier. This platform has a mass delete tool that allows you to select and delete all your posts in a blink. Here is how to use this tool:
- First, you need to signup on AiGrow’s website for free using your email address.
- Log into your account and select “Add Instagram Account”. You can add more than 80 accounts here and manage them together.
- Select “Manage Account”.
- From “Dashboard”, select “Bulk Posts Delete”.
- On the opened page, you can select all your photos or mark the ones you want.
- Click “Delete all”.
- Now the posts are no longer available on your profile.
By signing up on AiGrow’s website for free, you can delete up to 10 photos for free every month. If you need to delete more posts, you can purchase one of AiGrow’s mass delete plans. These plans are 9$ to 39$ per month based on your needs.
If you want a fresh start on your Instagram page, first, you need to delete your previous posts. Deleting posts manually might take so much time for you; That’s why we introduced you to a tool to delete Instagram post. With AiGrow, you can delete all your posts in a blink and use other features to grow your page quickly.