5. Signup for shopping on the Instagram app.
After connecting a catalog to your Instagram, it’s time to submit for a review:
- Go to your Instagram profile and open Setting.
- Tap on Business.
- Select Instagram shopping.
- Follow the steps to submit your request.
Now you have to wait for a couple of days or weeks for the approval.
6. Turn on shopping
If your request gets approved by Instagram, you can follow the above steps, select your category, and turn you on Instagram shopping. If this feature wasn’t on your setting, your request is not approved under the review.
What to do when you don’t get approved for an Instagram shop?
If you didn’t meet the requirements for creating your Instagram shop, don’t worry. We have a solution for you to turn your followers into customers and drive traffic from Instagram to your website.
With My.URLs Bio tool, you can design a landing page filled with different links and buttons, all for free! You can use this tool to:
- Share your posts on the landing page with unlimited tags.
- Add different buttons such as Contest&Reward, Email me, etc.
- Share links from different social media.
- Get access to deep analytics for each link you share.
After designing your landing page, you can place its link on your Instagram bio. When your followers tap on it, they’ll be redirected to your page and see all your links.
Read more: Drive Traffic to Your Website with MyURLs.bio
How to grow your shop on Instagram?
Now that your shop is all set, you can increase your followers and gain customers. Here are some ways to promote your account and grow your shop on Instagram:
Add product tags to your posts.
After approval, this feature is available in your account. Start with uploading your post, do your editings, write your caption, etc. Then, tap on Tag product, link it to your website, and tap Done.
Add shopping stickers to your stories.
You can add shopping stickers on both videos and photos on your Stories. This feature is available on all shopping profiles, even without having 10k followers or a verified account. Here is how to do it:
- Open Instagram and tap on the + icon to open stories.
- Upload your content and tap On stickers.
- Search for a Product sticker.
- Select a product from your catalog and tap Done.